5/13/11

Starting to write

Ok.  So finals are over and my May 11th assignment date has come and gone.  I have only written about a page and a half so far, rather than the nine pages I would like to be finished with right now, but that is after getting over some wicked writers block.  Sometimes having too many ideas can be a paralyzing as not having enough ideas.   I decided to just write anything even if it sucks.  I also decided that I can write from any point in the book not just the beginning to get things flowing.  So far I have taken things in a direction even I didn't anticipate...not bad, just not what I expected.  


This week has also been exciting.  I was nearly bit by a rattlesnake the other day.  I don't mean I was walking along and encountered a rattlesnake, but that a rattlesnake actually struck out at me.  Luckily it missed by about a foot as I ran screaming like a little girl. I sure showed that snake!


So now I go back to writing...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...