6/14/11

Excuse For Not Posting So Much Lately


Sometimes I think that I am an old lady trapped in a young person’s body.  For instance my favorite alcoholic beverages are Riesling wine and whisky sour.

Even the medical issues I get are usually old lady problems.  For instance I just got diagnosed with BPPV which is a vertigo problem mainly diagnosed in people 50 or older (not that 50 is old).  Basically if I tip my head just the right way the world starts spinning.  The plus side is that during this short duration of world spinning I have the grace and poise of a drunken monkey on roller-skates.  This has provided several moments of entertainment for the cats as they watch their human stumble, or simply fall on her face.

What’s next gout?

Anyway the posts will again continue as symptoms have waned.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...